Food Allergy - Test Items
Extensive Test Items
We can become sensitive to our most basic dietary staples including: cow's milk, beef, chicken, pork, fish, egg and wheat. They include foods and inhalants in several different categories: Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, Meat, Vegetables and other misc. In accordance with lifestyle and eating habit variation, we have designed two different sets of test panel. You can choose a suitable panel with reference to your own eating habit.
We can test for some additional items for up to over 200 International and Asian foods, including spices, chia seed, fig, pine nut and Chinese medicinal herbs.
Categories of Test Item
Delayed Allergic Reaction - this is the most common type of food allergy but it is often neglected
204, 184 or 96 International and Asian Foods (click this link to download a detail list for food allergens to be checked in each panel)
- Focus on Delayed reaction
- Include dairy products, fruits and vegetables, seafood, meat, cereals and other common foods
- Features: Cover international foods, spices, chia seed, fig, pine nut and Chinese medicinal herbs
Immediate Allergic Reaction
300 molecular allergens covers 102 international foods and 73 environmental allergens (click this link to download a detail list for food allergens to be checked in this panel)
- Mineralysis employs the latest IgE Allergy Explorer 2 – ALEX2 technique as the method of IgE detection.
- IgE Allergy Explorer 2 –ALEX2 is a patented testing method using molecular allergen microarray nanotechnology, coupled with CCD (Cross-reactive carbohydrate determinants) inhibition technique which allow accurate detection of IgE concentration in the blood and minimising false positive results.
- Features: Cover common international foods and environmental allergens.